The Community Wellbeing Advisory Committee (CWAC) provides strategic advice to Council relating to the actions and priorities of the Inclusive, Diverse and Accessible Policy Framework, specifically towards achieving the three key elements of the City of Palmerston Community Plan:
- Palmerston is a welcoming vibrant family city that fosters diversity and unity
- In Palmerston everyone belongs
- In Palmerston everyone is safe
The roles of the Palmerston Wellbeing Advisory Committee are:
- Provide advice to Council about strategies, programs and initiatives which increase access, inclusion and participation of people from the community, in accordance with legislation and council policy.
- Consider and endorse recommendations from its associated Networks to put forward for Council's consideration.
- Provide a structure through which the views and interests of the Palmerston community can be articulated for the attention of Council on inclusion matters.
All we need from you is to fill out the form below and provide a short explanation on why you would like to be involved and Council will then consider your application.
The group meets quarterly in the Council Chambers from 5.00pm.
To apply to join the committee, complete the Expression of Interest Form and return by email to email@example.com
Help completing the online form
1. Save the online form to your desktop.
2. Open the form on your desktop, complete all fields and save the form.
3. Attach the completed form to your email and send.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Terms of Reference
Inclusive, Diverse and Accessible Policy Framework