The Community Safety Advisory Committee (CSAC) provides strategic advice to Council on a range of community, social and animal wellbeing issues that may influence the Palmerston By-Laws, Council services and program development. The Committee assists Council to identify, articulate and respond appropriately to new and emerging issues.
The roles of the Palmerston Safety Advisory Committee are:
- Provide advice to Council about strategies, programs and initiatives which improve the safety, wellbeing, and interests of the Palmerston community, in accordance with legislation and council policy.
- Consider and endorse recommendations from its associated Networks to put forward for Council's consideration.
- Provide a structure through which the views and interests of the Palmerston community and interested parties can be articulated of the attending of Council on safety and wellbeing matters.
All we need from you is to fill out the form below and provide a short explanation on why you would like to be involved and Council will then consider your application.
The groups meets quarterly in the Council Chambers from 5.30pm.
Help completing the online form
1. Save the online form to your desktop.
2. Open the form on your desktop, complete all fields and save the form.
3. Attach the completed form to your email and send.