City of Palmerston's newly redeveloped Gray Community Hall is the perfect space for functions and events – as well as dance, workshops, meetings and activities!
Council is excited to extend our 'free facility hire' initiative for Not For Profit groups until June 2023. With Private Use/Parties/Business/Government use to be charged as per City of Palmerston's published Fees and Charges.
Please be advised, there is a waitlist and approval process for Gray Community Hall.
To submit a booking enquiry for Gray Community Hall please email email@example.com.
Due to the high demand of the space for functions and events, we do not take any long term, recurring bookings in Gray Community Hall during the following peak times: Fridays after 12pm, Saturdays after 12pm, Sundays all day.
Location: Corner of Essington Avenue and Victoria Drive, Gray.
Facilities and amenities
- a main indoor function space (maximum capacity: 125)
- a secondary indoor function/meeting space (maximum capacity: up to 25 people)
- equipped with a full kitchen with hot water urn, kettle, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and oven
- veranda space with high ceiling fans
- internal access-compliant toilets
- 14 tables and 70 chairs shared through both spaces
Fees and Charges
Please see below the fees and charges for Private/Parties/Business/Government use.
Gray Community Hall - Meeting Room
$40.00 per hour
$200.00 per day
Gray Community Hall - Function Space
$60.00 per hour
$300.00 per day
A refundable deposit of $125.00 is required for all Council venues.*