City of Palmerston is committed to supporting young people in all areas of life by connecting them to current and relevant information.
Recently our Youth Media Team worked with SoundED to develop an Employment and Training Pathways video.
If you're thinking about getting a job or not sure and need some support these are for you!
The video resources include information about:
- Local organisations that hire young people
- How to apply for their jobs
- Where you can get help to get job-ready
- Local training organisations and great advice on what you could be studying
Employment and Training Videos
Links to Employers and Training Organisations
- Woolworths Apply
- Domino's Apply
- McDonald's Apply
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia
- Youthworx NT “YouthWorX NT no longer provides the Transition to Work service, please call them to see what other programs they have available. Phone: 89818870”
- Charles Darwin University (Palmerston Campus)
This resource was funded by City of Palmerston.
Thank you to SoundEd for supporting our Youth Media Team to create such great resources. If you want to join our Youth Media Team and be a part of great projects like this? Register your interest HERE
Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and looks great on your resume!