Palmerston’s CBD has been turned into a light-lavished Christmas wonderland and officially opens to the public tomorrow, Saturday 17 December at 5.00pm.
Grab your family and friends and experience the magic with everyone’s favourite Christmas display in Palmerston. The festivities will run from 5:00pm to 9:30pm each night, ending on 24 December.
Santa’s express train is waiting to take you on an enchanting journey featuring:
- Palmerston Christmas Tree – one of the tallest Trussmas trees in the Territory
- Santa’s house
- Snow tent
- Light installations: fairy truss, tulips galore, twinkle tunnel, candy canes, field of spider lights
- Photos opportunities at Santa’s Grotto and with decorations throughout Wonderland
- Interactive musical floor
- Nutcracker garden
- Gingerbread, penguin, polar bear families and giant candlesticks displays
- Roving Christmas performers
The official lighting of the Palmerston’s Christmas tree will happen at the opening night, tomorrow at 7.00pm.
Palmerston’s Christmas Wonderland is the perfect fun, free outing in the lead up to Christmas Day.
The magic of the festive season extends to Palmerston suburbs with the return of Council’s Community Christmas Lights Competition. Grab your family and follow our Christmas Light Trail map at our website to enjoy the spectacular light displays put on by the community. Once you have seen them all, be sure to vote for your favourite.
For more information on Christmas in Palmerston visit palmerston.nt.gov.au