The my.Palmerston web application is an initiative that supports local businesses by providing customer discount vouchers, subsidised by Council.
City of Palmerston has implemented this scheme to actively promote economic growth and stability within the Palmerston community during these challenging times.
myPalmerston is an initiative that places high importance on providing support to local businesses. This is achieved by encouraging frequent visits and spending through the delivery of discount vouchers to registered consumers.
These vouchers will be available to those registered, via the web application when using a mobile device. Subsidised by Council, myPalmerston vouchers aim to reward consumers whilst contributing to the economic growth of local businesses.
Discount voucher details
- Receive $2.50 myPalmerston voucher on minimum spend $10.00
- Receive $5.00 myPalmerston voucher on minimum spend $20.00
- Receive $10.00 myPalmerston voucher on minimum spend $40.00
- Receive $20.00 myPalmerston voucher on minimum spend $80.00
- GST-registered with a valid ABN or ACN.
- An annual turnover less than $10 million.
- Businesses must be operational for over 6 months at the time of registration, with a physical shopfront in the Palmerston municipality.
Customers will be able to register to receive a range of discount vouchers, redeemable at Palmerston businesses, which have signed up to participate in the program from Tuesday 29 September 2020.