Celebrating all things street culture, Urban Jams is a new series of free events for Palmerston Youth! Taking over the Palmerston Recreation Centre with hip hop music, break dancing, street art, 3 on 3 basketball competition, esports activities, a free healthy BBQ and so much more.
For: 10-17 year olds.
Follow the Jams at FB: YoPalmy
YOUTH ORGANISATIONS - Youth organisations, programs and services are invited to have a stall at our events. This can be use as an opportunity to consult, educate and or raise awareness around issues relating to youth with youth and their families. Register your interest HERE or contact Amanda on 89359967
Callout for Event and Promotional Volunteers to support Urban Jams!
There are two roles for young people aged 15 - 17 to apply for:
1. Events - Volunteers will support set up and pack down of events, running of activities.
2. Promoters - Volunteers will support the promotion of events, be event hosts and help connect young people with community service providers.
Benefits for Volunteers:
- Gain experience in either Events or Promotions
- Volunteer in a fun environment
- Be a part of a team
- Add this experience to your resume and we can provide a reference for you when applying for jobs.
- Volunteers receive an allowance
If this interest you APPLY via our EOI form - https://bit.ly/2FJQwaE
EOI close 8 September 2020
For more information call Amanda on 89359967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Held by the City of Palmerston, with support from Express Studios, Food Bank NT and PaRBA and proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government.
Urban Jams events are drug and alcohol free.