Looking to meet like minded people? Late Nights at the Library is calling your name.
Join us for a range of free activities and workshops. It doesn't matter if your looking to make some new friends or trying find something fun to do with old ones, City of Palmerston Library has you covered!
When: Held fortnightly, on Fridays
Where: City of Palmerston Library
- 25/11 Origami- We'll be making earrings and learning about origami as a way of mental wellbeing.
- 09/12 Bah Humbug Trivia- Not in a festive mood? Us either! Let’s talk about something else.
- 13/01 Murder Mystery Night- It's a classic whodunit night where one of your party in fact dun it.
- 27/01 Friend Speed Dating- It's time to make a friend, but quickly.
- 10/02 Musical Bingo- Can you figure out the song and win Bingo??
- 24/02 Board Game Night- Don't be boring, be board!
- 10/03 Boss Babe Bingo- We'll gather some info on the most amazing women around, you gather some too!
- 24/03 Minute to Win It Challenges- Like the TV show but cheaper and you won’t end up a meme.