'How to Adult' is back!
This time we are partnering with Zesty Productions, headspace Darwin, Somerville, Louise Ellen Kaiser, Anglicare NT and Youthworx NT to ensure you are getting the most up to date information from the experts.
This is a drop-in program. You can attend all or some of the sessions, based on what interests you!
The program covers the following topics:
- 4 Oct - 10am to 12pm - How to Love Yourself
- 5 Oct - 10am to 12pm - Money Matters
- 6 Oct - 10am to 12pm - Moving Out
- 7 Oct - 10am to 12pm - Getting a Job
- 8 Oct - 10am to 12pm - Good Grub
All sessions will be held at the City of Palmerston Library
Workshops are aimed at 16 to 20 year olds
For more information phone (08) 8935 9999.