Celebrating the Youth Week theme #it'syourtomorrow...... 'How to Adult' is back and better!
This time we are partnering with Amy Hetherington, headspace Darwin, Somerville, Lousie Ellen, Anglicare NT, Youthworx NT and our rangers to ensure you are getting the most up to date information from the experts.
A one-week program covering the following topics:
- 12 April - 10am to 12pm - How to Love Yourself
- 13 April - 10am to 12pm - Money Matters
- 14 April - 10am to 12pm - Making Money
- 15 April - 10am to 12pm - Moving Out
- 16 April - 10am to 12pm - Good Grub
- 17 April - 02pm to 04pm - Pet Care
All session will be held at the City of Palmerston Library
Workshops are aimed at 16 to 20 year olds and you must attend all sessions to participate.
Register HERE Places are limited.
For more information phone (08) 8935 9999.