Youth drop-in sport sessions are held weekdays at the Palmerston Recreation Centre (entry via Frances Drive), between 3.00pm-5.00pm Monday to Thursday, and 6.00pm- 8.00pm on Fridays (excludes public holidays).
Activities include basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton, dodgeball, indoor soccer and handball, with equipment available to borrow.
All sessions are supervised.
Council partners with the Palmerston Regional and Basketball Association (PaRBA) and the NT Government to provide the Youth Drop-in Sports program to support young people in Palmerston.
Please note if attending, the following MUST be followed at all times.
• Stay home if unwell
• All participants are required to sign in, for contact tracing
• Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit of building
• A minimum space of 1.5 metres between you and other people that you do not know
• Avoid touching your face and cough and sneeze into a tissue or into your elbow
• Hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds, regularly
• Participants must follow directions of staff at all times